Brandon Village Hall and Library
Location: 117 E Main St, Brandon, WI
County: Fond du Lac County
Open House every second Saturday of every month from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm(on the second story of the library)The Brandon Public Library began as a cold storage building and harness shop built in 1894 by Charles R. Ellis, a local village merchant. In 1897, the building was sold to the Village of Brandon, which made the upper level into the Village Hall and the lower level into a one-room fire department with an addition to the roof – the bell tower. A Wisconsin State Historic Place and a National Historic Place.
Category: Heritage Travel Museum,