Museum exhibits include farm machinery, an old fire truck, arrowheads & artifacts, woodworking tools, blacksmith tools and much more! The museum is located behind the History House or “e;Green Hotel”e;, Brillion’s first hotel, built in 1872. No admission, donations appreciated. Operated by the Brillion Historical Society. Open houses are held in February, June, August, September and November. Group tours are available by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Jane Fuhrmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.